From Laura Wells, Brighton & Hove City Council.
Today we have launched a consultation on changes planned for travel and transport in the city, running until 14th March. The proposals are designed to support active, inclusive and sustainable travel and are funded from government’s Active Travel Fund.
These proposals are located on:
- Western Road
- Preston Circus to Patcham Roundabout (A23)
- Old Shoreham Road (A270) (both new and existing temporary changes)
- Seafront (A259) (both new and existing temporary changes)
Find out more and have your say:
Please find attached further information, which can also be found at: www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/onejourneybetter Via this link you will also be able to give us your views through an online survey until 14 March 2021.
I would also like to invite stakeholders to online stakeholder workshops where you can find out more about the proposals and ask questions of the project teams:
- Stakeholder workshop – Western Road and A23 – Tuesday 9th February 10am – 11am
- Stakeholder workshop – Old Shoreham Road and Seafront (temporary schemes) – Thursday 11th February 4pm-5pm
- Stakeholder workshop – All schemes – Thursday 25th February 10am-11.30am
To book a place on any of these workshops please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which session/s you would like to attend and which organisation you represent.
To request a paper copy of the information, together with a copy of the questionnaire, or to request information in an alternative format or language, please email email@example.com or call 01273 293614 and leave a message with your request.
We look forward to hearing your views in the consultation.
Laura Wells | Principal Transport Planner – Policy & Strategy | Brighton & Hove City Council
City Transport, Ground Floor, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, HOVE, BN3 3BQ