The Level Communities Forum gladly invites you to
THE LEVEL SUMMER FESTIVAL 2015 SAT JUNE 13th.
The Level Summer Festival is a one day festival in the park with heap loads of fun for all…
Live music, creative workshops, great food and drink, community performances, disc golf sessions, swing dance lessons, fairground rides, children’s entertainment, Capoiera demonstrations, Flash Mon Yoga, a community market and lots more.
Here is the full line up for the main stage at the Level Summer Festival…wow!
* CARNIVAL COLLECTIVE – A thoroughly 21st Century big band which brings together swing, funk, Latin, jungle and live drum’n’bass in an irresistible explosion of sound
* NEON SAINTS BRASS BAND – Combining second-line soul, hip-hop brass and a willingness to fit too many musicians on too small of a stage, you literally can’t miss them. NEON SAINTS play a wonderful mix of great tunes inspired by New Orleans jazz, soul, funk, and hip-hop.
* HARRY’S TRICKS – One of Brighton’s most wonderfully talented musicians treating us to a fine selection of 1920’s, 1930’s and 1940’s popular swing music, combining the influences of acts like Fats Waller, Al Bowlly, Slim Gaillard and Billie Holiday. Dance and be happy!
* DUNCAN DISORDERLY – A grooving hot pot of ska, reggae, rumba, gypsy swing and good times.
* ROOTS GARDEN – Heavy Reggae and Dub from Brighton legends. Strictly roots & culture Reggae music for your heart & soul!
* PUNCTURE KIT – Broken beats and break beats on his bicycle drum kit to loops,collected sounds, funky electronica, jungle and techno. Percussion genius
* BARULHO – 25 piece Hot Hot Samba Reggae Funk at it’s finest. Heavy percussion mixing it all up…Afro-Cuban and South American roots with samba reggae, funk, hip hop and drum & bass
For more info in how to get involved with the festival please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to book a stall at the event then please go to email@example.com